The Global Studies major is an interdisciplinary program for Rutgers–Camden. Students in this program will need to complete the requirements for Global Studies (30 credits) and another Bachelors of Arts (B.A.) major (typically 30-36 credits) to obtain a single degree with two majors.
Summary of Global Studies Major Degree Requirements (typically 60 credits total):
- Completion of degree requirements for B.A. degrees in majors such as Anthropology, Art, History, Criminal Justice, English, French, German, History, Political Science, Sociology, Philosophy, Religion, Spanish, etc (30-36 credits total)
- Introduction to Global Studies core course 50:480:101 (3 credits)
- Learning Abroad/ Study Abroad/ Study Away course (3 credits total)
- Foreign language courses in one language (12 credits total)
- Elective Global themed courses (12-18 credits)
All CCAS students must also complete their general education requirements (48 credits) and must have 120 credits to graduate.